Activated carbon filter
Activated carbon filter is applied to remove organic molecules,
iron oxide, remained chlorine to preventing poisoning of ion
Visionary user should emphasis the function of activated carbon
filter in the selection of water treatment processes or devices
because the solubility of the organic polymer and colloidal
substances and other substances are often negatively charged, often
adsorbed in the anion resin particle surfaces, and then spread into
the resin network structure, entangled in the cross-linking degree
of the resin and covering a portion where ion exchange functional
groups, the normal migration of ions interfere with freedom. While
its analytical ability, and ion exchange resin membrane
(electrodialysis membrane) caused by pollution, the reverse osmosis
membrane surface can be blocked or loss of activity. Even some
dissolved organic matter and have a strong affinity resins, acid
substitution can not be recycled, it will lead to an ion-exchange
membrane in particular anion exchange membranes and anion exchange
resin poisoning failure.
1. The upper water incoming way is integrated tube and manifolds
2. The bottom water output way is water cap in the form of a
3. Adopt anticorrosive epoxy glue or 1751 rubber line coating.
4. The unit configures on site sample taken device and inlet and
outlet pressure gauge.
5.All connecting flange pressure grade: 1.0MPa.
6．Valves provided by user, if needed, please specify with coating
way when ordering.
Specification and Function
Notice for daily operation
1. Long time no running, once restart use, must make sure to clean
filter media for around 5 minutes till output water clean
2. First running or restart running after long time stop, must
carry on air discharge to the system: open air discharge valve,
incoming water valve, and let water enter till no air in the water
coming out from the air valve.
3. For large filter, can clean it by air through compressed air (
with intensity around: 8L/m²•s) to strengthen backwash efficiency
,then carry on air and water backwash.
4. Must control the backwash intensity to avoid activated carbon
leakage out from the system.
5. Must replace the activated carbon media regularly as per
incoming water quality: generally speaking, change it once every 3
to 6 months.